Hi @yossico - some things to look into:
- Have any findings been generated?
- Have classification results been generated (exported to the S3 bucket that the product strongly recommends you set up)?
- Has the job completed running now, 2 days later?
- What were the formats of the files being scanned?
- Wie behebe ich den Fehler „java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space“ in einem AWS Glue-Spark-Job?AWS OFFICIALAktualisiert vor einem Jahr
- Wie kann ich Benachrichtigungen über Fehlerereignisse in meiner RDS-for-SQL-Server-Instance erfassen und empfangen?AWS OFFICIALAktualisiert vor 7 Monaten
- AWS OFFICIALAktualisiert vor 5 Monaten
- AWS OFFICIALAktualisiert vor einem Jahr
Hi Chris, thank you for your answer. We shutdown the account on Friday. It was used for a course. The job was running for almost a day when we did that and did not end. We haven't checked the two first items you listed. It was a four lines txt file. We also haven't check cloudwatch logs, which I macie use to look for errors. we ran the same in a different region and everything worked smooth (aws health dashboard did not show any issue with the service).