There are various documents about how to set up a static website in an S3 bucket. The best version I know (which I wrote ;-) ) is in the "Getting Started" topic in the Route 53 Developer Guide:
I ran a quick Whois query to find out who you had registered croseconsulting.com with and discovered that the domain hasn't been registered. You'll want to start there.
There was a typo in 2nd URL. It is the same as S3 bucket name (2 'c'). I followed the doc and double checked several times but the problem stays.
The correct URL is:
...and it does not work. It just forwards to a blank page. Again, bucket DNS works just fine.
Any other suggestions?
The domain is currently using name servers from another DNS service to route your traffic, so any changes that you make to your Route 53 hosted zone won't have any effect:
To fix this, perform the following steps:
- Get the name servers that Route 53 assigned to your hosted zone when you created it. See "Getting the Name Servers for a Public Hosted Zone" in the Route 53 Developer Guide:
- Update your domain registration to use the name servers that you got in step 1. See "Adding or Changing Name Servers and Glue Records for a Domain":
I transferred domain from another register into Route 53 (about week ago). The NS records are set correctly under the zone too so I am puzzled where is this information coming from?!?!
15:51:26 war-room *(master) $ dig @ns-345.awsdns-43.com crosecconsulting.com NS
; <<>> DiG 9.10.6 <<>> @ns-345.awsdns-43.com crosecconsulting.com NS
; (1 server found)
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 46321
;; flags: qr aa rd; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 4, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1
;; WARNING: recursion requested but not available
;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 4096
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;crosecconsulting.com. IN NS
;; ANSWER SECTION:
crosecconsulting.com. 172800 IN NS ns-1522.awsdns-62.org.
crosecconsulting.com. 172800 IN NS ns-1746.awsdns-26.co.uk.
crosecconsulting.com. 172800 IN NS ns-345.awsdns-43.com.
crosecconsulting.com. 172800 IN NS ns-942.awsdns-53.net.
;; Query time: 28 msec
;; SERVER: 184.108.40.206#53(220.127.116.11)
;; WHEN: Wed Dec 04 15:58:45 PST 2019
;; MSG SIZE rcvd: 186
I got it from an internal tool, but digwebinterface.com shows me the same thing:
crosecconsulting.com. 172800 IN NS dns1.registrar-servers.com.
crosecconsulting.com. 172800 IN NS dns2.registrar-servers.com.
During the process of transferring a domain registration to Route 53, you get the option to choose the name servers that you want to use. It appears that you chose to use name servers from registrar-servers.com rather than the name servers for your Route 53 hosted zone. Even if you have a Route 53 hosted zone when you transfer a domain to Route 53, we don't assume that you want to use that hosted zone.
Thank you very much for suggestion. The glue record as you stated was a problem. I do not recall selecting anything during the transfer but that is exactly what happened.
- demandé il y a 4 mois
- demandé il y a 2 mois
- demandé il y a 2 mois
- Pourquoi mon enregistrement de domaine dans Route 53 qui pointe vers un compartiment Amazon S3 ou un site web statique ne peut-il pas être résolu ?AWS OFFICIELA mis à jour il y a 2 ans
- Est-il possible de rediriger un domaine apex vers un autre domaine à l'aide d'Amazon S3 et d'Amazon Route 53 ?AWS OFFICIELA mis à jour il y a 8 mois
- Comment configurer mon site web afin qu'il bascule vers un compartiment S3 lorsque la surveillance de l'état Route 53 échoue ?AWS OFFICIELA mis à jour il y a 3 mois