Hi @yossico - some things to look into:
- Have any findings been generated?
- Have classification results been generated (exported to the S3 bucket that the product strongly recommends you set up)?
- Has the job completed running now, 2 days later?
- What were the formats of the files being scanned?
- Come faccio a risolvere il "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError": Errore "Java heap space" in un job di AWS Glue Spark?AWS UFFICIALEAggiornata un anno fa
- AWS UFFICIALEAggiornata un anno fa
- Come posso acquisire e ricevere notifiche sugli eventi di errore nella mia istanza di RDS per SQL Server?AWS UFFICIALEAggiornata 7 mesi fa
Hi Chris, thank you for your answer. We shutdown the account on Friday. It was used for a course. The job was running for almost a day when we did that and did not end. We haven't checked the two first items you listed. It was a four lines txt file. We also haven't check cloudwatch logs, which I macie use to look for errors. we ran the same in a different region and everything worked smooth (aws health dashboard did not show any issue with the service).