Can't it be OpenSearch set up for public access?
For internet user to access VPC based opensearch we did the following
- created alb in public subnet
- create r53 cname mapping with alb
- Create target group with IP based
- using event bridge (createNetworkInterface & DeleteNetworkInterface) & lambda(python) we were able to query the ENI's and update the IP's in Target group.
With the above approach internet users able to access the vpc based opensearch
- asked 2 months ago
- asked 3 months ago
- asked 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- How do I stream data from CloudWatch Logs to a VPC-based Amazon OpenSearch Service cluster in a different account?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 3 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 5 months ago