Have a look at this doc for the procedure to transfer a domain to Route53 especially step 3: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/Route53/latest/DeveloperGuide/domain-transfer-to-route-53.html#domain-transfer-to-route-53-transfer-dns
You can still open case with account and billing team and they should be able to forward your query to technical team.
Thanks. It really wasn't clear (to me, at least) that this was the case. I've opened a ticket and I'm just about to test if it's been fixed.
- Accepted Answerasked 5 months ago
- asked 6 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- How do I transfer ownership of a domain or an Amazon Route 53 hosted zone to a different AWS account?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 6 months ago
Thanks for trying, but I had already been through all of that several times.
I'm talking to support now and it seems my account had been locked from transferring domains - for reasons I have yet to get to the bottom of.
Thanks for the update. Let us know once you hear back from Support.