Are you considering S3 Storage Lens as a source for these metrics? Once you will be able to publish these statistics to CloudWatch for PutRequests, GetRequests, 4xxErrors, and DeleteRequests metrics, you will be able to create your alarms. What scenarios they want the Alarm to be triggered for on each of these API requests? Anomalies?
- Accepted Answerasked 3 years ago
- asked 4 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago
- Why is there a discrepancy in storage and size metrics between the Amazon S3 console, CloudWatch, and S3 Storage Lens?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- How can I filter Enhanced Monitoring CloudWatch logs to generate automated custom metrics for Amazon RDS?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 months ago