From the query, I understand that you are using the awslogs agent (older logs agent that is deprecated).
You can specify the AWS access key ID, AWS secret access key, and Default Region name while installing the agent. The CloudWatch Logs agent installer will ask you to provide certain information during the setup. I would suggest you to reinstall the agent while providing the correct access key IDs and region information.
Please feel free to refer to the following documentation for more details:
Furthermore, I would also request you to please reach out to the AWS support team via Support console for any further concerns and we will investigate the same in detail. Hope the information provided above is helpful. Have a great day ahead.
- How can the cloudwatch agent associate an AWS key with multiple AWS keys configured in different regions?Accepted Answerasked 3 months ago
- Accepted Answerasked 3 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- How can I configure on-premises servers to use temporary credentials with SSM Agent and unified CloudWatch Agent?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 5 months ago