How about setting up an SQS dead letter queue so that once an error occurs, it sends to the dead letter queue?
I thought that setting the number of times to move to the dead letter queue (maxReceiveCount) to a low number such as 1 would prevent infinite retries.
- asked 7 years ago
- Accepted Answerasked 2 years ago
- Accepted Answerasked 8 months ago
- Why is my Lambda function retrying valid Amazon SQS messages and placing them in my dead-letter queue?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished a year ago