If you are using a web server with IIS on a Windows server, please set the port number when adding a site using "Add a Web Site".
In the case of Apache, this is possible by setting the listening port in the virtual host settings.
In addition to the above, make sure your Security Group for the instance has rules for both ports to allow inbound traffic.
- Accepted Answerasked 7 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- I host a website on an EC2 instance. How do I allow my users to connect on HTTP (80) or HTTPS (443)?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 6 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 9 days ago