can we able to change language of a website using any AWS services?
Probably possible using Amazon Translate.
can we able to change the website language based on user location without asking user location? can we do this in code itself.
I think it is possible to identify the country to some extent from the access source IP address by using the following API.
what are the AWS services i need to use to achieve this?
This overlaps with question 1, but it is probably possible using Amazon Translate.
- Accepted Answerasked 6 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a month ago
- How can I troubleshoot latency in my static website that's hosted on Amazon S3 and served through CloudFront?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 6 months ago