You have to login AWS console and then go to support center, open a support case under Account&Billing category. Support team will guide you how to stop unexpected billing. https://support.console.aws.amazon.com/support/
You will need to open a support case via the console: https://support.console.aws.amazon.com/support/home#/case/create.
I would also recommend that you will check in the bill to see where the charges are coming from and stop the relevant services.
- Accepted Answerasked 4 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 10 months ago
- I unintentionally incurred charges while using the AWS Free Tier. How do I make sure that I'm not billed again?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 6 months ago
- How to figure out whether NAT Gateway processing charge is due to internet bound traffic or within AWS?EXPERTpublished 4 months ago