A custom data identifier is a set of criteria that you define to detect sensitive data in Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) objects. The criteria consist of a regular expression (regex) that defines a text pattern to match and, optionally, character sequences and a proximity rule that refine the results.
With custom data identifiers, you can define detection criteria that reflects your organization's particular scenarios. If you configure sensitive data discovery jobs or automated sensitive data discovery to use these identifiers, you can analyze S3 objects in a way that supplements the managed data identifiers that Amazon Macie provides.
Reference : https://docs.aws.amazon.com/macie/latest/user/custom-data-identifiers.html
- asked a year ago
- Accepted Answerasked 9 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 months ago
- How can I improve the security of my Amazon RDS MySQL DB instance using the validate_password plugin?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 10 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 3 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 7 months ago